Getting caught is the worst, especially in your own lies. You don’t answer my phone calls, but yet you answer someone who you disliked, and If you were able to answer that phone call you could have seen my missed call, you could of called me back, there are no reasons why you didn’t.
@1 year ago
Its not how you sell yourself, but many people may perceive you by the way you radiate yourself, but it all comes down to how well you know yourself!
@1 year ago with 4 notes
"Pity those who talk negatively or in bad blood; for either they do not possess the intellect to constructively criticize or are too insecure to applaud another."
@1 year ago with 484 notes
Subject = Friends
Lately I have been really thinking about friendship, and Honestly this thought has been lingering through my head for quite a long time. What is a friend? Someone who will always be there for you, someone that can tell you the truth, understands where your coming from, an emotional support, Someone who will be there for you in your glorious moments and your darkest hours. And that is what I define a true friend. But am I being to picky when it comes to finding a friend with these characteristics? I personally dont think so, I hate half assed friends, friends who always depend on you, and friends who only like the things you have.
I believe that people are abusing the value of friendship. From my own personal view Im the lone wolf, I dont have a set group of friends, I have pockets of friends, Well I did have a set group of friends, but were so distint now, we hardly talk, but I always try to get together, but Hey our friendship should be 50/50 I shouldn’t be the only person trying, and I hate that I try so hard to be with my friends when they honestly dont try at all. But any who Yes I am all alone now, and when my so called friends say Im to open about my emotions and I let anyone in, meaning having a big heart, Its because I cherish every moment that I spend with someone who actually wants me to be in their presence not because Im funny but because I can relate to them and we both understand each other. I cherish my deep talks with my friends. I just feel so alone some times, I just feel like my friends only wants me when they need something. Dont you just hate it when your the only person putting effort in your friendship? Thats why I realized what the fuck am I doing, I can find better friends who actually wants me to be around them. So if your having the same problem as me, try this
1. Leave your phone at home or in your bag, take it out only if you need it and if someone calls you, dont call anyone you know.
2. At the end of the day, look at your phone, did anyone call you? was it your frineds? what did they want?
3. If it was a friend that called you maybe asking to eat lunch or hang out then thats someone you want to keep, but if their just using you because they have no one to hang out with then drop them.
4. If no one called you from your friends, then realize this. I bet you were the only person that called your friends, and they never called you, it would be once in a great while. So If you never received a call from them, then continue this for maybe 3 days to 5 and if no call then realize that maybe your friendship is only based on what you do to them and not what they do to you!
5. But have an open mind, continue this until they say “I havent seen you in forever we need to hang out” or until they take initiative, then they’ll realize they missed you and maybe they’ll start putting effort into your friendship .
@1 year ago with 1 note
#friendship #rant #hate #love #true #friends
"Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself."
@1 year ago with 652 notes